REFURBISHED WITH A 90 DAY CCS WARRANTY!!!
The Cisco 2500 series routers provide a variety of models designed for branch office and remote site environments. Cisco 2500 routers come with Flash EPROM technology for simplified software maintenance. These systems support a variety of Cisco IOS software feature sets, so you can choose a feature set that supports your specific protocol environment. The software feature sets range from an IP and bridging-only to the full array of Cisco's software functionality, including APPN and RMON.
- Designed for small office and remote site environments
- Fixed-configuration router that supports at least two interface types
- Comes standard with Flash EPROM technology for simplified software maintenance
- Supports 16 asynchronous ports, 1 Ethernet port, and 2 synchronous ports
- Offers a wide choice of software feature sets, can select protocol sets depending on environment.
- Fully upgradeable software and memory options
- Compatible with other Cisco products to ensure full interoperability in all networks
- Products designed for easy inventory, installation, operation and maintenance
- Integrated access servers and router in a single device
- Operating Temperature range 32 to 104F, Non-operating -40 to 185F
- Power Requirements: US Cord Included, 30 W Max
- Base Memory Configuration: 8MB Flash, 4MB Main DRAM
UPC : 00746320009513