REFURBISHED IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH A 90 DAY CCS WARRANTY!!!
The Cisco 888 Integrated Services Routers combine Internet access, security and wireless services onto a single, secure device. This router offers broadband speeds and simplified management to small businesses, and enterprise small branch and teleworkers.
- Manufactured by: Cisco
- Model/Part: CISCO888-K9
- Enclosure Type: Desktop
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Capacity: IPSec VPN tunnels : 20
- Network / Transport Protocol: L2TP, IPSec, PPPoE, PPPoA, FTP, DHCP, DNS, L2TPv3, DDNS
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2, BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, VRRP, NHRP, PIM-SM, GRE
- Remote Management Protocol: Telnet, SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 32.5 cm x 24.9 cm x 4.4 cm
More Features : NAT support, VPN support, load balancing, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, traffic shaping, Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), content filtering, DiffServ support, MAC address filtering, IPv6 support, High Availability, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), URL filtering, Stateful Failover, Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ), Weighted Fair Queuing (WFQ), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Link Fragmentation and Interleaving (LFI), Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), WAN failover, DHCP server, Virtual Route Forwarding-Lite (VRF-Lite), DNS proxy, Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)
Cisco Part Number : CISCO888-K9
UPC : 00088698648971, 00882658171321