SFP+ direct attach network cable for EX8200 switches provide a low cost 10 gigabit ethernet connection.
Small form-factor pluggable plus transceiver (SFP+) direct attach copper cables, also known as Twinax cables, are suitable for in-rack connections between servers and switches.
- Manufactured by: JUNIPER
- Model/Part: Ex-Sfp-10Ge-Dac-1M
- Compatibility: PC
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Power consumption (per end): 0.57 W
- Cable type: Twinax
- Conductor: Copper
- Storage temperature: -40 deg to 85 deg C
- Connector on first end: 1 x SFP+ network
- Connector on second end: 1 x SFP+ network
- Cable length: 3.3'
- Device supported: Network device
- Length: 1 m