BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
Manage data flow across your network with this HPE Aruba 2930F 48G Network Switch. It has 48 gigabit Ethernet® ports, so it's suitable for large organizations. With four small form-factor pluggable (SFP)+ ports, this HPE Aruba 2930F 48G PoE+ 4SFP+ switch supports 10Gbps uplink connections with compatible transceiver modules. The Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) technology enables you to stack multiple devices together to optimize network resources.
This Layer 3 rack-mountable switch allows easy, secure installation to save space in the server room. It supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)+ and has a total budget of 730 watts, so you >can connect pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) surveillance systems, WLAN devices and VoIP applications. Compatibility with digital management tools such as Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central enables easy configuration and monitoring. The network switch supports the Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager™ to streamline control of both wired and wireless connected devices. A 1.02GHZ Arm® Cortex®-A9 processor, 1GB of RAM and 4GB of flash memory provide smooth operation.
- Aruba Layer 3 switch series that is easy to deploy and manage with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave.
- Simplify with zero touch provisioning (ZTP) and cloud-based Aruba Central support.
- Scale with 8 chassis VSF stacking.
- Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and up to 740W PoE+.
- Brand: HPE
- SKU: JL256A#ABA
- Clock Speed: 1.016 GHZ
- Processor Brand: ARM
- Processor Type: Cortex-A9
- Flash Memory Installed: 4 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
- RAM Installed: 1 GB
- Interface Provided: 1 x serial (console), 4 x Gigabit / 10Gbit LAN SFP+, 48 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 PoE+
- Port Quantity: 48
- Port Type: 10/100/1000 (PoE+)
- Ports Type (2nd): 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink)
- Color: Black