BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The Aruba CX 6200 Switch Series is a next-gen family of stackable access switches ideal for enterprise branch offices, campuses, and SMB networks. Created for game-changing
operational efficiency with built-in analytics and automation, the CX 6200 switches provide an enterprise-class access layer solution that’s simple and secure.
Built from the ground up with a combination of cuttingedge hardware, software and analytics and automation tools, the stackable CX 6200 switches are part of the Aruba CX switching
portfolio. By combining a modern, fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the CX 6200 brings industry leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities to the access layer
A powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture delivers reliable performance and enterprise-class feature support with flexible programmability for tomorrow’s applications. The CX 6200 is designed for simple deployment using the intuitive Aruba CX Mobile App that speeds install, configuration and stacking of up to 8 switches. The CX 6200 has built-in high speed uplinks and up to 740W of PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and the latest wireless APs.
Aruba Dynamic Segmentation extends Aruba’s foundational wireless role-based policy capability to Aruba wired switches. What this means is that the same security, user experience and simplified IT management can be enjoyed throughout the network. Regardless of how users and IoT devices connect, consistent policies are enforced across wired and wireless networks, keeping traffic secure and separate
- Enterprise-class connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS, and common protocols such as static and Access OSPF routing.
- Scalability with 8 member VSF stacking. 24 and 48-port fixed and modular switch models can stack together for up to 384 ports.
- Models include modular switches with 1/10GbE uplinks, LRM, and MACSec 256, fixed switches with either 1/10GbE SFP+ or 1GbE SFP uplinks, and options that support 30W to 60W of PoE per port.
- Intelligent monitoring and visibility via Aruba Network Analytics Engine. Aruba NetEdit support for automation, configuration and verification. One touch deployment using the Aruba CX Mobile App.
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation enables enhanced security and simple access for users and IoT.
- Flexible, modular switch models support hot-swappable, redundant power supplies and fans for enhanced resiliency.
- Brand: HPE
- SKU: JL724A#ABA
- Clock Speed:1.8 GHZ
- Processor Brand: ARM
- Processor Type: Cortex-A72
- Advanced Switching Layer: 3
- Form Factor (Hubs & Switches): Rack-mountable
- Port Quantity: 24
- Port Type: 10/100/1000
- Color: Black