BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
Aruba Instant On 1830 Switch Series provides an easy to use and affordable wired solution for networks supporting IT, mobile, and cloud applications.
This affordable and easy-to-deploy smart-managed switch series is ideal for small businesses?looking for cost-effective wired infrastructure to keep up?with evolving network demands.?These entry-level, smart-managed switches?offer?Layer 2 switching capabilities,?Gigabit connectivity, along with flexible management modes - all at an affordable price point. With a flexible management dashboard, Power over Ethernet (PoE) options, and energy-efficient features, these switches deliver a solid business network for SMBs with limited budgets.Features
- Smart-managed Layer 2 Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in 8, 24-, and 48-port for non-PoE and PoE models.
- Compact and fan-less 8-port PoE/ non-PoE models and 24-port non-PoE model for acoustically sensitive environments.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal for easy network management onsite or remotely.
- Two (2) and four (4) dedicated 1G SFP fiber ports on 24- and 48-port models respectively to eliminate traffic bottlenecks across your network.
- Option to manage your switches through local web GUI.
- Cost-effective PoE Support: With half of the ports capable of supporting PoE, these switches are ideal for the most cost-efficient environments.
- Brand: HPE
- SKU: JL813A#ABA
- Power consumption: Maximum: 100-127V: 244.6W 200-220V: 237.2W; Idle: 100-127V: 14.5W 200-220V: 13.4W
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 VAC
- Ports: 24 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Class 4 PoE ports, 2 SFP 1GbE ports
- Switching capacity: 52 Gbps
- Throughput: 38.68 Mpps
- Memory and processor: ARM Cortex-A9 @ 800MHz, 512 MB SDRAM, 256 MB flash; packet buffer: 1.5 MB
- PoE capability: 195W
- Operating temperature: 0-40°C, 0-10,000 ft
- Management features: Aruba Instant On Cloud; Web browser; SNMP Manager