BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
Looking for a flexible, accurate power distribution solution that allows metering and switching at the outlet level and supports both local and remote power management? The HPE G2 Metered and Switched Power Distribution Unit (PDU) provides both local and remote power management with outlet-level power metering and switching. An LCD screen provides local monitoring and alert indications, while remote access and configuration are available through secure Web, SNMP, CLI, or Telnet interfaces. Remote outlet monitoring offers ±1% billing grade accuracy while remote switching capabilities support power on/off functionality to remotely reboot equipment or restrict outlet usage. The G2 Metered and Switched PDU features a low-profile, single-piece design with multiple mounting options and ease of access to rear devices for maintenance. It is compatible with all Advanced and Enterprise Series Racks, as well as with many non-HPE racks using standard button and keyhole mounting.
- Product Type: PDU
- Brand Name: HP
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Product Name: 24-Outlet PDU
- Manufacturer Part Number: P9S22A
- Height: 68.9"
- Width: 2"
- Depth: 3"
- Rack Height: 0U
- Form Factor: Vertical Rackmount
- Weight (Approximate): 25.60 lb
- Power Rating: 17.30 kVA
- Input Current: 48 A
- Input Voltage: 230 V AC
- Output Voltage: 230 V AC
- Input Receptacles: IEC 60A (3PH)
- Output Receptacles: 12 x IEC 60320 C1312 x IEC 60320 C19
- Protection Type: Overload Protection
- Management: Secure Web, SNMP, CLI, Telnet, LDAP