BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL NETGEAR WARRANTY!!!
Setting up the Orbi system is fairly easy. First you connect the main Orbi router to an internet source like a broadband modem and turn it on. After that, place the add-on satellite unit at a distance from the main router, then turn it on and you're done. The two are preconfigured to work together, and the satellite will automatically replicate the Wi-Fi settings of the main router. The only tricky part is finding the right distance to place the add-on unit. Place it too far and there's not much signal to extend; too close, and you won't get the optimal Wi-Fi coverage, possibly missing some parts of your house.
- Orbi can easily support your new WiFi devices. Stream or game anywhere with seamless connectivity throughout your home.
- Use the Ethernet ports on the router and the Satellite to connect your Smart TV, game console, streaming player and more.
- Sleek design for convenient placement in a wall outlet. Options are good.
- Simple and clean form factor that packs a punch. WiFi routers, not just for squares anymore.
- Manage WiFi settings, share network credentials
- Data Transfer Rate: 3,000 Mb per second
- Easily setup separate internet access for guests
- FastLane3 Technology: The dedicated WiFi backhaul creates better 4K HD streaming & gaming,even as you connect more devices.
- Enjoy the convenience of a single WiFi name for your whole home.
- Use the Orbi app or a web browser to create secure whole home WiFi in minutes.