BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL NETGEAR WARRANTY!!!
May 2017 · NETGEAR · Gigabit Ethernet · 10/100 Ethernet · NAS · Without Hard Drive · RAID 0 · RAID 1 · RAID 5 · RAID 6
ReadyNAS 2304 offers the ideal solution to a small and medium size business (SMB) that requires file serving and data backup to support teams of up to 40 employees. The RR2304 supports the entire suite of features in ReadyNAS OS, including 5 levels of data protection, ReadyDR disaster recovery, and virtualized storage for VMware and other virtualized networks. Powered by a dual core Intel CPU, the RR2304, features a dual Gigabit Ethernet interface, delivers over 2x the data throughput of its predecessor, the RN2120, with significant processing capacity headroom. The superior hardware architecture enables the RR2304 to perform all business applications in the ReadyNAS OS, including ReadyDR, a block level backup solution for disaster recovery, as well as ReadyNAS Milestone VMS, a surveillance video management system.
Number of Bay: 4 Bay
Intel Celeron Dual Core 2.0 GHz Processor
- CPU:Intel Celeron Dual Core 2.0 GHz Processor
- RAM:2GB RAM
- Controller Type:Serial ATA
- Total Hard Drive Capacity Installed:No
- Total Hard Drive Capacity Supported:40TB
- USB Ports:Three (3) USB 3.0 ports
- Reliable and secure data storage, supported by NETGEAR’s unique 5 Levels of Data Protection
- The ReadyCLOUD ecosystem offers a secure personal cloud with integrated, automatic VPN connection
- Comes with the latest ReadyNAS OS 6.7 software for ultimate security and reliability
- Cloud backup to Amazon S3 (AWS) on top of Google Drive, Dropbox and Egnyte content management, 3D configuration tool, future-proof and safer Linux 4.4, unique desktop RAID 50 and 60 for more reliable storage, and many more business features
- Supports workgroups up to 40 employees