BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL CISCO WARRANTY!!!
The Cisco Catalyst 3850 series is the enterprise-class stackable access-layer switches that provide full convergence between wired and wireless on a single platform. Cisco's Unified Access Data Plane (UADP) application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) powers the switch and enables uniform wired-wireless policy enforcement, application visibility, flexibility and application optimization.
- Manufactured by: Cisco
- Model/Part: WS-C3850-24T-S
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
- Manageable: Yes
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Stack Port: Yes
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Height: 1.8"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 17.7"
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC, 220 V AC
More Features : Auto-negotiation, ARP support, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, IPv6 support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, DHCP snooping, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), RADIUS support, Virtual Route Forwarding-Lite (VRF-Lite), MLD snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), Rapid Per-VLAN Spanning Tree Plus (PVRST+), IPv4 support, Shaped Round Robin (SRR), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), layer 3 load balancing, Energy Efficient Ethernet, Cisco StackWise-480 technology, Cisco StackPower technology, Flexible NetFlow (FNF)