BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL CISCO WARRANTY!!!
Provide power and data to an access point using PoE wiring with the Aironet 15.4W Power Injector from Cisco. The injector connects to your access point over Cat5 or better Ethernet cables for an 802.3af power and data signal. It offers a power output of up to 15.4W over distances of up to 328'. The injector features an access point connector port, a switch connector port, and a C14 power connector. A status LED indicates if the AC power is on, if the AP power is on, if there is an invalid load connected, or if there is a fault. The Aironet Power Injector is compatible with the company's Aironet 1040, 1140, 1260, 1600, 2600, and 3500 Series Access Points.
- Network: 802.3af-compliant
- Power: 15.4 W
- In-line power distance: 328' / 100 m
- Ports and Connectors: 2 x RJ45 10/100/1000 (Cat5 or better Ethernet cable)
- C14 power connector
- Indicator Lights: 1 x Status LED
- Compatibility: Cisco Aironet Series Access Points: 1040, 1140, 1260, 1600, 2600, 3500
- Standards and Compliance: FCC Part 15.107 and 15.109 Class B, ICES-003 Class B (Canada), AS/NZS 3548 Class B, VCCI Class B, EN 301.489-1 and 17, EN 55022, EN 55024, EN 60950, UL 60950, CSA C22.2 No. 60950, IEC 60950