BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL CISCO WARRANTY!!!
The Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series switches are the next generation of enterprise-class core and aggregation layer switches, supporting full programmability and serviceability. Based on an x86 CPU, the Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series is Cisco's lead purpose-built fixed core and aggregation enterprise switching platform, built for security, IoT, and cloud. The switches come with a 4-core x86, 2.4-GHz CPU, 16-GB DDR4 memory, and 16-GB internal storage.
- Brand: Cisco
- SKU: C9K-PWR-1600WDC-R
- Power max rating: 1600 Watt
- Input-voltage range and frequency: DC -40VDC to -72VDC
- Power supply efficiency: 92% (Typ)
- DC 40A max at -48VDC (when full loading)
- Power Supply: DC
- Output ratings: 12Vmain at 133A, 12Vsb at 3A
- Output holdup time: AC = 5 ms minimum for system
- Power-supply input receptacles: Amphenol C10-638976-000
- Power cord rating: DC 70A