BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL NETGEAR WARRANTY!!!
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR understands the importance of providing a great choice of PoE port counts and power budgets that can adapt to your business’ needs, whether in the hospitality, catering, education or retail domains. The GS728TP, GS728TPP, GS752TP, and GS752TPP Gigabit Ethernet switches with PoE+ and 4 SFP ports join the NETGEAR standalone Smart switches family, adding full 24 and 48 port PoE+ support for deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a cost-effective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 190W over 24-port, or 380W over 48-port. Organizations who buy infrastructure for the long term and want future proofing for the unforeseeable can now select a switch with a PoE power budget of 380W over 24-port, or 760W over 48-port providing more headroom.
Temperature- and load-based fan-speed control combines accurate monitoring with minimized system acoustic noise: the GS728TP supports quiet rack mounting operation with a maximum of 27.08dB even at full PoE power with traffic on all ports and 25°C (77°F) ambient. Following the same measurements, the GS728TPP is rated at 33.42dB, the GS752TP at 36.94dB and the GS752TPP at 39.74dB.
- Brand: NETGEAR
- SKU: GS728TP-300NAS
- 10M/100M/1G RJ-45 copper ports: 24
- PoE/PoE+ ports: 24 PoE+ (380W PoE budget)
- 1G SFP (fiber) ports: 4 (dedicated)
- USB port (for config file upload/backup & firmware updates): Yes
- CPU: MIPS-34Kc 700MHz Single Core
- Packet buffer memory (Dynamically shared across only used ports): 1.5 MB
- Forwarding modes: Store-and-forward
- Bandwidth (non-blocking, full duplex): 56 Gbps
- Priority queues: 8
- MAC Address database size (48-bit MAC addresses): 16K
- Multicast groups: 512
- Number of IPv4 static routes: 32
- Number of IPv6 static routes: 32