BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
HP 3100 EI series switches are Layer 2 Ethernet switches designed for enterprise networks demanding high security and intelligence. They provide 10/100 Mbps downlink and 1000 Mbps uplink Ethernet ports, and serve as access devices for 100 Mbps-to-desktop applications in enterprise networks. In metropolitan area networks or various industry networks, they connect end users or aggregate client devices with 10/100 Mbps connections, converging at a higher-capacity switch with 1000 Mbps interfaces. Features include advanced Quality of Service (QoS), rate limiting, QinQ (virtual LAN [VLAN]/VPN), SSHv2, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR), Virtual Cable Tester (VCT), HGMP V2, GARP VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP), access control list (ACL), media access control (MAC)-IP-port binding, Endpoint Admission Defense, voice and protocol-based VLAN, Internet Group Management Protocol snooping, and Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
- Product Series: A3100 EI
- Brand Name: HP
- Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
- Product Model: 3100-16 v2 EI
- Product Name: 3100-16 v2 EI Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number: JD319B#ABA
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
- Manageable: Yes
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 14.2"
- Depth: 6.3"
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Weight (Approximate): 5.51 lb
- Ethernet Technology: Fast EthernetGigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX10/100/1000Base-T
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 16
- Total Number of Network Ports: 16
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC220 V AC
- Limited Warranty: Lifetime
- Layer Supported: 2