BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Switch Series delivers outstanding resiliency, security, and multiservice support for medium and large enterprise networks. This switch includes enterprise-class QoS; dual, redundant power supplies with support for PoE+; 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks; 9 chassis IRF stacking; Static & RIP Routing, MACsec, OSPF, IPv6 and Energy Efficient Ethernet. The 5510 HI offers advanced technologies including OAM, CFD, multi-level QoS, MPLS, and VPLS. It can be managed with the HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software for a single view of your entire network.
- Ports: (16) fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports Ports 1 - 8 support MACSec (8) Combo GbE (SFP and RJ45) dual-personality 1000 Mbps ports (4) SFP+ 10GbE ports (1) port expansion module slot Supports a maximum of 6 SFP+ ports or 2 1/10GBASE-T ports or 2 40GbE ports, with optional module
- Memory and processor: 2 GB SDRAM Packet buffer size: 4 MB 512 MB flash
- Latency: 1000 Mb Latency: < 5 Ás 10 Gbps Latency: < 3 Ás
- Throughput: up to 214 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 288 Gbps
- Stacking capabilities: IRF 9 switches
- Management features: IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser SNMP manager
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, rated (90 - 264 VAC, max) -48 to -60 VDC, rated (-36 to -72 VDC, max) (depending on power supply chosen)
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% (noncondensing)
- Power Consumption: 120 W (maximum)
- Heat dissipation: 409 BTU/hr (431.49 kJ/hr)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 1.72 x 17.32 x 14.17 in
- Weight: 16.53 lb