BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL CYBERPOWER WARRANTY!!!
Designed for datacenters and other electrically demanding applications, the CyberPower MBP63A2 Maintenance Bypass Power Distribution Unit (MBP PDU), allows the seamless transfer of an electrical load from UPS power to utility power for uninterrupted operation of connected equipment when performing maintenance, replacing batteries, or installing a new UPS. The MBP63A2 provides 208V nominal output to (1) NEMA L6-20R, (1) NEMA L6-30R and (1) Hardwire Terminal Block receptacle.
Depending on UPS model, either a 3.3-foot AC cord or hardwire terminal block connects to the output power of the UPS. The UPS draws input power from the MBP63A2 separate from the outlets or terminal block for connected devices. When the switch on the front of the MBP63A2 is turned from Normal to Bypass, or from Bypass to Normal, the power that the MBP supplies to connected devices moves from one input power source to another. The LED display indicates which power source is active.
- Manufacturer: Cyber Power
- Brand: Cyberpower
- Maintenance Bypass PDU: Normal mode, Bypass mode
- Amps: 63A
- Volts: 200 – 240 VAC
- Input plugs: Terminal Blocks (utility, UPS output)
- Total outlets: 1 NEMA L6-20R, 1 NEMA L6-30R, Terminal Block
- Power cords: L6-30P power cord 3.3ft to UPS output and L6-30R power cord 3.3ft to UPS input, Conduits with internal wires for MBP63A2 to UPS input / output 3ft
- LED indicators: Normal (Green), Bypass (Red)
- Size: 2U Rack, Tower, Wall
- Dimensions (in.): 17.0W x 3.4H x 4.9D
- UPS mounting hardware: Yes