BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL CYBERPOWER WARRANTY!!!
The CyberPower PDU30SWT17ATNET, 17-outlet 2U rack mount switched auto transfer switch (ATS) PDU, provides 100-120V / 30A output. The PDU distributes power to 1 NEMA L5-30R/16 5-20R receptacles from redundant NEMA L5-30P plugs. Dual power cords can be plugged into separate power sources to provide redundancy to single-corded equipment. If there is a power failure or an under/over voltage, the PDU will switch to the secondary power source to insure continuous operation.
The PDU includes a RMCARD203 SNMP card. With the SNMP card and an IP address on the network interface, users have real-time monitoring and outlet control of the ATS PDU including event notifications.
The LCD provides local monitoring of voltage and amperage of the PDU and on/off control of the outlets.
- Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: PDU30SWT17ATNET
- Brand Name: CyberPower
- Product Model: PDU30SWT17ATNET
- Product Name: PDU30SWT17ATNET Switched ATS PDU 120V 30A 2U 17-Outlets (2) L5-30P
- Product Type: PDU
- PDU Type: Switched
- Input Receptacles: 2 x NEMA L5-30P
- Output Receptacles: 1 x NEMA L5-30R, 16 x NEMA 5-20R
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Output Voltage: 120 V AC
Input Current: 30 A
- Management: Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS), SNMP/HTTP
- Placement: Rack
- Rack Height: 2U
- Cord Length: 10 ft
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 17.1"
- Depth: 9.3"
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS