Microsoft Office Project Standard 2003 is used by project managers who need a desktop tool to manage their projects independently but who do not require strong coordination with other project managers or the ability to manage resources from a central repository. Project Standard 2003 is designed to improve your ability to organize work and communicate effectively and succinctly through familiar, easy-to-use tools.
Better organize and manage work and people to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Organize your work more effectively with powerful scheduling capabilities.
- Track and evaluate the impact of schedule and resource changes to your overall project plans.
- Customize plans to capture information specific to your projects.
- Display the project information you want to review.
- Focus on information that needs your attention with filters and groups.
- UPC : 805529348363
Convey your project plans and status effectively and succinctly.
- ncrease your impact at work and create better presentations by easily transferring information from Project Standard 2003 into other Office programs such as Microsoft Office Word 2003, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003, and Microsoft Office Visio 2003.
- Communicate more clearly using new printing enhancements to print one-page printouts of project schedules.
- Share project information with team members by saving Project (MPP) files to a Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services site. Windows SharePoint Services is a component of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 that enables users to create Web sites for information sharing and document collaboration.
Ease of Use
Enhance your productivity and effectiveness by learning and applying project management practices easily.
- Get started quickly with tools that assist you with project management methodology, so you can set up schedules and manage resources more effectively.
- Access online help and training for relevant, up-to-date support and assistance.
- Download a template from Templates on Microsoft Office Online, rather than starting a project from scratch. Learn more about Office Online.
- Use familiar tools to do work that is more sophisticated and has more of an impact without the need for extensive training.
- Save time by moving project information easily between Project 2003 and other Microsoft Office programs, such as Microsoft Office Excel 2003.
- Navigate and learn Project Standard 2003 quickly with an updated interface that is consistent with Office 2003 programs.
- Personal computer with an Intel Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) or higher processor, Pentium III recommended
- 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM or more recommended
- 130 MB of available hard disk space (Hard disk usage will vary depending on configuration; custom installation choices may require more or less hard disk space.)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later; or Windows XP or later
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 with SP3 or later, Internet Explorer 5.5 with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or later, or Internet Explorer 6 with Service Pack 1 (SP1) or later. For the best experience, use Internet Explorer 6.
- Additional items or services required to use certain features:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 with SP3 or later, or Oracle 8.0.5, Oracle 8i, or Oracle 9.2 or later is required for projects stored in databases.