Chicago Computer Supply Return Policy:
Chicago Computer Supply is committed to customer satisfaction. We currently offer a 30-day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies. For further information regarding your return, please contact our returns department.
1. Please call 1-312-202-0237 or e-mail our Returns Department at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and nature of the problem.
2. All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Also, please do not write on the factory box.
3. Only factory sealed software can be returned.
4. If you register your product with the manufacturer, it can not be returned
5. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
6. Chicago Computer Supply strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
7. If merchandise arrives damaged: it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Chicago Computer Supply to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify us immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify us of damaged goods within the first 15 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions. Call 1-312-202-0237 to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
8. If you wish to return your order and you have opened and used the product, a 25-50% restocking fee may apply.
When are refunds generated?
Refunds are generated by our accounting office after your shipment has been received, processed, and verified. Please note this process will take no more than 3 business days.
Refund from Credit Card / PayPal Payments
If your order has been paid with a credit card, and you are eligible to receive refund, then you will receive a refund back to your credit card within 3 business days from the date we receive your shipment. Once a credit card refund has been processed, you will receive a notification of the refund to the email address you provided us in the shopping cart.
Refund from Non-Credit Card Payments
If your order has been paid with a method other than a credit card (check, money order, electronic check, bank wire, etc.), and you are eligible to receive a refund, then we will mail a CCS company check within 3 business days to any address you provide.