BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
Simplify the server edge with 95% consolidation and faster deployment of network connections - The HPE Virtual Connect FlexFabric-20/40 F8 Module reduces up to 95% of hardware needed to connect servers to networks. Using only two of these modules to connect an enclosure of HPE server blades to both data and storage networks, you can reduce multiple switches, cards and cables. It gives you the advantage of 4:1 consolidation of interconnect equipment. Each Virtual Connect FlexFabric-20/40 Module can replace up to three 10GbE based switches and one 8 Gb Fiber Channel switch in an HPE BladeSystem enclosure.
Flexibly configure of your network and storage connections, fine tune your performance - The HPE Virtual Connect FlexFabric-20/40 F8 Module provides one flexible interconnect interface to any network. One device supports most common data center networks protocols like; Ethernet, Fiber Channel (FC), FCoE and iSCSI. Fine-tune the performance of each data and storage connection to meet the needs of each of your virtual machines and targeted workloads. Connect to servers using full hardware offload of iSCSI and FCoE protocol processing minimizing the impact on host CPU performance to increase storage connection performance.
Upgrade your network with investment protection and no process changes - The HPE Virtual Connect FlexFabric-20/40 F8 Module is 100% compatible with current networks: seamless connection to existing industry standard data and storage networks avoids having to replace each piece of equipment. One standard for all connection needs: one Virtual Connect FlexFabric-20/40 F8 Module meets any data and storage connection need with license-free, multi-protocol support for Ethernet, Fiber Channel (FC), Fiber Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and Accelerated iSCSI connections.
- Device Type: Switch - managed - stackable
- Enclosure Type: Plug-in module
- Ports: 16 x 10/20Gb Ethernet (midplane downlink) + 2 x 20Gb Ethernet (cross connect link) + 4 x 40 Gigabit QSFP+ (uplink) + 8 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink)
- Performance: Fabric throughput: 1.2 Tbps
- Capacity: Network access groups: 128
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9216 bytes
- Fibre Channel: FC-FG, FC-FLA, FC-GS, FC-GS-2, FC-GS-3, FC-PH, FC-PH-2, FC-PH-3, FC-VI, FC-BB-5
- Routing Protocol: IGMPv2, IGMP, IGMPv3
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, SNMP 2, SNMP 3, HTTPS, SMI-S, CLI
- Encryption Algorithm: SSL
- Authentication Method: RADIUS, TACACS+, LDAP
- Features: Auto-negotiation, LDAP support, VLAN support, LLDP support, non blocking ports, Transparent (N_Port ID Virtualization - NPIV) mode support, sFlow v5, Compliant StandardsIEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP), IEEE 802.3aq, IEEE 802.1Qbb, IEEE 802.1Qaz