BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL AVAYA WARRANTY!!!
This line of powerful deskphones offers brilliant audio quality, low power requirements, customizability and performance. The phones feature context-sensitive graphical interfaces and large color touchscreens, which deliver increased call control while simplifying the traditional telephone experience. Avaya 9600 series IP Deskphones help boost productivity while increasing worker satisfaction - turning a business phone system into a competitive advantage. The 9621G IP Deskphone delivers gigabit capability and touchscreen functionality on a 4.3-inch color touchscreen.
- Manufactured by: AVAYA
- Model/Part: 700480601
- Delivers high definition audio that will delight any employee, particularly those who spend a lot of time on the phone and/or frequently have multi-party conference calls.
- Facilitates access to information through an easy-to-read, high resolution color display
- Speeds completion of common tasks with intuitive prompts on the touch screen and easy one-touch access from the “home” screen to other applications
- Supports enhanced productivity by improving call control and management through a graphical display that anticipates user intentions and makes contextual menus, prompts and instructions easy to read
- Supports reduced energy consumption and costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 2 design with “sleep mode” Avaya Flare Experience
- Avaya Flare Experience on the Avaya 9621G Deskphone (SIP Firmware only) takes advantage of the large, color display to deliver touchscreen calling and easy access to a select group of features that are critical to collaboration, including:
- Microsoft Outlook Integration: Download up to 250 contacts from Outlook into the phone’s directory. To make a call or send an IM, simply scroll through your phonebook and press the icon.
- Consolidated Phonebook/Call-IM History: Store up to six phone numbers for up to 250 contacts and see a history of recent calls and IMs for each one.
- Avaya Aura Conferencing: Use the Avaya Flare touchscreen interface to set up a call, add/drop participants, hold a sidebar conference, make another call, send an IM—all while the conference call is in progress.
- Instant Messaging: For Instant Messages, the Avaya Flare Experience provides both a touchscreen keyboard as well as a set of pre-written IMs (e.g., “I’m on a call, I will call you back.”).
Avaya Part Numbers : 700480601, 700480619, 700501430, 700506514
UPC : 00007004806010, 05052179747762