BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
Do you have a complex data center that requires a demanding networking infrastructure? It all starts at the edge and thatís where the HPE 6127XLG Ethernet Blade Switch excels. The 6127XLG Ethernet Blade Switch is designed to support virtualized server environments with exceptional bandwidth of 20GbE to each and every server, while providing a mix of 40GbE and 10GbE links (with an astounding aggregate of 240 Gb) to the core network. Combined with hardware support for VXLAN encapsulation, this provides the perfect switch for Private/Public/Hybrid Cloud applications. Enterprise customers will not be disappointed with the 6127XLG Ethernet Blade Switch as it provides a converged fabric solution that supports Ethernet, iSCSI, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE), and Fibre Channel Forwarder (FCF) protocols enabling connectivity for multiple storage topologies. A full complement of Layer 2/3 protocols and the latest in network security features round out this most capable of blade switches.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- BladeSystem supported: Yes, please reference the QuickSpecs for details
- Management features: CLI, Web, IMC, TACAS, Radius, SNMP
- Protocol supported: Ethernet, iSCSI, FCoE, RoCE
- Media type technology: Ethernet
- Aggregate switch bandwidth: 1.2Tbs full duplex
- Port speed: 10 / 20 / 40Gb
- Number of ports: 16 downlinks, 12 uplinks, 4 cross connects
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 14.57 x 11.54 x 3.54 in
- Weight: 4.62 lb