HPE Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read and write IOPS performance. HPE (MU) SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification1 ensuring reliable, high-performing drives.
HPE Value SAS SSDs offer a significant performance boost over SATA SSDs with roughly twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, enabling you to improve transactional database workloads with affordable Value SAS SSDs.
HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that firmware comes from a trusted source. Icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive’s status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge, allowing you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
- Device Type: Solid state drive - internal
- Capacity: 480 GB
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Triple-level cell (TLC)
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware
- Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD): 1.5
- Drive Transfer Rate: 600 MBps (external)
- Internal Data Rate: 500 MBps (read) / 400 MBps (write)
- 4KB Random Read: 60000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: 34000 IOPS
- Maximum 4KB Random Write: 34000 IOPS
- Maximum 4KB Random Read: 68000 IOPS
- Average Latency: 130 ?s
- Interfaces: 1 x SATA 6 Gb/s
- Compatible Bay: M.2 2280