BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL CISCO WARRANTY!!!
The antenna is a four-port polarization-diverse patch array that operates over the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz Wi-Fi bands. It ships with an articulating mount for use on flat surfaces and masts and is adjustable in both the horizontal and vertical planes. The antenna is designed for use in indoor and outdoor environments.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: AIR-ANT2513P4M-N
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Line: Aironet
- Product Name: Aironet Four-Port Dual-Band Polarization-Diverse Antenna
- Product Type: Antenna
- Directivity: Directional
- Frequency Band Type: UHF, SHF
- Frequency: 2.40 GHz to 2.50 GHz, 5.15 GHz to 5.93 GHz
- Antenna Gain: 13 dBi
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Polarization: Vertical, Horizontal
- Survival Wind Speed: 1760 in/s
- Number of Connectors: 4
- Connector Type: N-Type
- USB: No
- Height: 14.5"
- Width: 20"
- Depth: 0.8"
- Form Factor: Wall/Ceiling/Pole/Mast
- Weight (Approximate): 5.07 lb
- Application/Usage: Wireless Data Network, Outdoor
- Compatibility: Cisco Aironet 3702P Wireless Access Points
- Certifications & Standards: IP-67