BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL CISCO WARRANTY!!!
The Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controller enables systemwide wireless functions in small to medium-sized enterprises and branch offices. Designed for 802.11n performance, Cisco 2500 Series Wireless Controllers are entry-level controllers that provide real-time communication between Cisco Aironet access points to simplify the deployment and operation of wireless networks As a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, this controller delivers centralized security policies, wireless intrusion prevention system (wIPS) capabilities, award-winning RF management and quality of service (QoS) for voice and video. Delivering 802.11n performance and scalability the 2500 Series provides low total cost of ownership and flexibility to scale as network requirements grow.
- Manufactured by: Cisco
- Model/Part: Air-Ct2504-25-K9
- Form Factor: External - 1U
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported: PoE
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 20.3 cm x 27.2 cm x 4.4 cm
- Device Type: Network management device
Cisco Part Number : AIR-CT2504-25-K9
UPC : 00882658358234