BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL CISCO WARRANTY!!!
Cisco · Wireless-B · Wireless-G · Dual Band · PoE
The Cisco Aironet 1242AG Access Point is an IEEE 802.11a/b/g fixed-configuration, dual-band access point. Built in to the access point are two radios, each with dual antenna connectors for diversity. It provides single-band 802.11g wireless connectivity. It is designed for challenging RF environments such as factories, warehouses, and large retail establishments.
- Manufactured by: Cisco
- Model/Part: AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9
- Device Type: Wireless Access Point
- Enclosure Type: External
- Data Link Protocol: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP, Telnet, HTTPS
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported: PoE
- UPC : 00882658201707