BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
AK379A is the HPE StoreEver MSL2024 0-drive Tape Library. The HPE StoreEver MSL Entry-level Tape Automation meets demanding storage requirement of businesses needing unattended backup, disaster recovery, or archive capability. The MSL Entry-level Tape Automation offers a broad choice of storage capacity and technology including LTO-8, LTO-7, LTO-6 or LTO-5 Ultrium tape drives. Web-based remote management makes the MSL Entrylevel Tape Automation easily managed from across the room or across the globe, eliminating the need for remote office IT staff.
- Host interface: 4 Gb Fibre Channel or; Ultra320 LVD SCSI or; 3 Gb/sec SAS or; Ultra160 LVD SCSI; Depending on drive type
- Mount type: The rack mount hardware included with the library allows installation in a variety of HP racks which include the 10000 series, 9000 series, 5000 series and System/E racks.
- Storage capacity: 72 TB Compressed 2:1; 36 TB Native; Maximum, depending on drives selected
- Storage drive: No drives included
- Drive count: 0; Included
- Data transfer rate: 1.15 TB/hr; Maximum, compressed 2:1, depending on number of drives and drives selected
- Mean time between failures: 100,000 hours (based on 1M MSBF)
- Encryption type : AES 256-bit; With LTO-4 or LTO-5 drives only
- Cartridge slots included: 24
- Form factor: 2U