BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
HPE 8/8 SAN Switch is targeted for SMB enterprises and is ideal for entry-level SANs, and as an edge switch for core-to-edge SAN environments. The 8/8 SAN Switch provides SAN connectivity that improves system performance, maximizes the value of virtual server deployments, and reduces overall storage costs. The 8/8 Base SAN Switch provides an affordable single-switch solution for a new, small SAN installation and connects to storage and servers only. An optional Full Fabric SAN scaling license provides connectivity to other switches. This comes with a Full Fabric license and may be connected to multiple switches. Both 8 port switches provide growth options to non-disruptively scale to a max of 24 enabled ports. The 8/8 SAN Switch provides auto-sensing 1, 2, 4, and 8 Gb full duplex performance to enable up to 128 Gb of throughput. For investment protection, the 8/8 SAN Switch may be populated with 4 Gb B-Series SFPs today and upgraded to 8 Gb B-Series SFPS when necessary.
- Port speed: 8 Gb/s Fibre Channel
- Number of ports: (8) Fibre Channel 8 Active 24 Maximum
- Aggregate switch bandwidth: 384 Gb/s Maximum
- Protocol supported: Fibre Channel
- Encryption capability: No
- Availability features: Hot code load. Ports on demand with no downtime
- BladeSystem supported: Not Applicable
- Form factor: 1U
- Management features: B-series SAN Network Advisor. Integration with Storage Essentials
- Upgradability: Standard 8-ports 8-port on Demand upgrades, Upgrade from Base to Full Fabric to Power Pack+
- Software (optional): Power Pack+ Software, Port Upgrade, Full Fabric, SAN Network Advisor Professional+ or Enterprise
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 7.5 x 16 x22 in
- Weight: 15.2 lb