BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL CYBERPOWER WARRANTY!!!
The BP72V60ART2U Extended Battery Module from CyberPower will extend the battery life of select models of their Smart App Online UPS systems during power outages. This battery module features a hot-swappable and user-replaceable battery pack consisting of twelve 12V/9Ah sealed lead-acid cells with a typical recharge time of 4 hours. Thanks to a 2 RU form factor, this module can be installed in a rack or tower configuration to match the form factor of the UPS it is supporting. It also has a built-in battery charger, providing Fast Charge Technology to quickly restore the backup power supply to full capacity. Additionally, up to ten EBMs can be added to the UPS, and the module's DC plug-and-play power connectors allow for daisy-chaining additional EBMs to a UPS system.
- Manufacturer: Cyber Power
- Brand: Cyberpower
- Cells: 12
- Battery Capacity: 108 VAh
- Chemistry: Lead-Acid
- Maximum Current: 60 A
- Output Voltage: 72 VDC
- Charging Time: 4 Hours
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 90%
- Storage Temperature: 5 to 113°F / -15 to 45°C
- Storage Humidity: 0 to 95%
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 10,000' / 0.00 to 3048 m
- Storage Altitude: 0 to 50,000' / 0.00 to 15,240 m
- Certifications: CSA, FCC, UL, as per Manufacturer
- Rack Form Factor: 2 RU
- Dimensions: 23.6 x 17 x 3.5" / 599.44 x 431.8 x 88.9 mm
- Weight: 96.8 lb / 43.91 kg
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 34 x 22 x 6"