BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL APC WARRANTY!!!
The Back-UPS RS offers high performance protection for your business and office computer systems. It provides abundant battery backup power, allowing you to work through medium and extended length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility, phone and network lines. A distinguishing feature of the Back-UPS RS is automatic voltage regulation (AVR). AVR instantly adjusts both low and high voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and over voltage situations, saving the battery for power outages when you need it most. Additional features like audible alarms, LED status indicators, user replaceable battery, push-button circuit breakers and plentiful outlets make the Back-UPS RS the perfect unit to protect your business' productivity from the constant threat of power problems and lost data.
- Product Description: APC Back-UPS RS LCD 700 Master Control, UPS, 450 Watt, 700 VA
- Device Type: UPS, external
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.6 in x 12.2 in x 7.5 in
- Weight: 15.9 lbs
- Input Voltage: AC 120 V
- Output Voltage: AC 120 V
- Power Provided: 450 Watt / 700 VA
- Output connector(s): 6 x power NEMA 5-15
- Battery Form Factor: Internal
- Batteries Qty: 1
- Networking: USB
- Manufacturer Warranty: 3 years warranty
APC Part Number : BR700G
UPC : 731304266792