BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
HP Ultrium tape technology has been designed to deliver exceptional reliability and performance at the lowest cost per GB. The Ultrium format builds on the best of existing technologies; open standards increase innovation and widen customer choice in terms of performance, capacity, and form factor. Backed by HP's exhaustive media qualification process, HP Ultrium data cartridges support all HP StorageWorks and non HP Ultrium tape devices.
HP's Custom Labeled Data Cartridges allow customers to place a custom order with HP and specifically define the exact barcode sequence printed on each label. Customers should expect a longer lead time for custom order processing.
- Recording technology: LTO-7 Ultrium
- Capacity: 15 TB Compressed 2.5:1 Supported
- Product color: Slate Blue
- Media labeling: Write-on Labels in box
- Media format: Write-once
- Quantity per Package: 20
- Read speed, media: 700 MB/sec
- Tape length: 960 m
- Tape width: 12.65 mm
- Tape thickness: 5.6 um
- Base material: Barium Ferrite
- Bit density: 485 kbits/inch
- Data tracks: 3584
- Magnetic coercivity: 2,200-2,300 Oe
- Archival life: 30 years
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 4.45 x 4.37 x 1.8 in
- Weight: 0.63 lb