BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
August 2013 · HP · 48 TB Storage · Fibre Channel · 10/100 Ethernet · SAN · RAID 5 · RAID 1+0 · RAID 6 · RAID 1
Changing storage needs for server customers now requires greater levels of performance and functionality at a lower cost of ownership. The next generation HPE MSA 2040 Storage arrays raises the bar & uniquely addresses HPE ProLiant customers' shared storage and data protection needs, reduces TCO while dramatically increasing performance using technologies such as Solid State Drives, Snap and Volume copy, Replication and SEDs. The MSA 2040 Storage arrays are positioned to provide an excellent value for customers needing increasing performance to support initiatives such as consolidation and virtualization. The MSA 2040 delivers this performance by leveraging new controller architecture with a new processor, four ports with 4GB cache per controller & using drive technologies such as SSDs. The MSA 2040 Storage ships standard with 64 Snapshots and Volume Copy enabled for increased data protection and allow replication with optional Remote Snap software between arrays (FC or iSCSI only).
- Capacity: 96TB Raw Supported
- Form factor: 2U
- Storage expansion options: HPE MSA 2040 LFF Disk Enclosure or D2700 2.5-inch disk enclosure or the HPE MSA Dual I/O DC Power Carrier Grade SFF (2.5in) Drive Enclosure
- Systems Insight Manager support: Yes
- SAN backup support: Yes
- Clustering support: Windows, Linux, HP-UX, OpenVMS
- Host interface: 16 Gb/8 Gb Fibre Channel (4) Ports per controller
- Drive description: (12) LFF SAS/MDL SAS
- Storage controller: (2) MSA 2040 SAN Controller
- Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows 2008, Microsoft Windows Hyper-V, HP-UX, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux, VMware ESXi 5.x, VMware ESXi 6.x
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 73.6x66x28 cm
- Weight: 26.3 Kg
UPC : 00887758994269