BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL CISCO WARRANTY!!!
The Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series switch can help customers simplify complexity, optimize IT, and reduce operational costs by leveraging intelligence, automation and human expertise. This switch provides security features that protect the integrity of the hardware as well as the software and all data that flows through the switch. It provides resiliency that keeps your business up and running seamlessly. The C9200L-24T-4X-E model has 24 ports 1G data with 4x 10G SFP+ fixed uplinks. Licensing is required.
- Flash Memory: 4 GB
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9198 bytes
- MAC Address Table Size: 16000 entries
- Performance: Stacking bandwidth: 80 Gbps ¦ Switching capacity: 128 Gbps ¦ Forwarding rate: 190.4 Mpps
- Ports: 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ (uplink)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, CLI, NETCONF, RESTCONF
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2, EIGRP, VRRP, PIM-SM, EIGRP for IPv6, PIM-SSM, policy-based routing (PBR), RIPng, MSTP
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Depth: 1.7 in
- Height: 11.3 in
- Weight: 11.02 lbs
- Width: 17.5 in