BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL CISCO WARRANTY!!!
The Cisco IP Phone 7811 delivers advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance to deliver an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience on Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control. It supports one line (available in charcoal only).
- Configuration options: The user can configure IP address assignment statically or through the DHCP client.
- Physical dimensions (H×W×D): IP Phone 7811: 207 x 195 x 33mm (exclude foot stand)
- Weight: IP Phone 7811: 806g
- Display: IP Phone 7811: 3.28” 384×106 pixels
- Ethernet switch: The phone has a 10/100BASE-T or a 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Phone casing composition: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) textured plastic.
- Power requirements: The phone is an interoperable IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 1 device); 48 VDC is required; it can be supplied locally at the desktop using an optional AC-to-DC power supply; (CP-PWR-CUBE-3=). Use of the power supply also requires the use of one of the corresponding AC country cords.
- Operational temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Nonoperational temperature shock: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Humidity: Operating 10% to 90%, non-condensing
Non-operating 10% to 95%, non-condensing
- Cosmetic: Cisco cosmetic class A