October 2013 · Cisco · Business · VoIP · Corded · 2 line · With Speakerphone · With Caller ID · Black
BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL CISCO WARRANTY!!!
The Cisco IP Phone 7821 is designed for small to large businesses. It delivers advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance to deliver an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience on Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control.
- Signaling protocol support: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Codec support: G.711a/?, G.722, G.729a, iLBC
- Multiple ring tones: The phone supports user-adjustable ring tones.
- Directories: The phone identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen. This makes it fast and easy to return calls using direct dial-back capability. The corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) standard directory.
- Quality-of-service (QoS) options: The phone supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID.
- Configuration options: The user can configure IP address assignment statically or through the DHCP client.
- Physical dimensions (H×W×D): IP Phone 7821: 207 x 206 x 28mm (exclude foot stand)
- Weight: IP Phone 7821: 867g
- Display: IP Phone 7821: 3.5” 396×162 pixels
- Ethernet switch: The phone has a 10/100BASE-T or a 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Phone casing composition: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) textured plastic.
- Power requirements: The phone is an interoperable IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 1 device); 48 VDC is required; it can be supplied locally at the desktop using an optional AC-to-DC power supply; (CP-PWR-CUBE-3=). Use of the power supply also requires the use of one of the corresponding AC country cords.
- Operational temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Nonoperational temperature shock: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Humidity: Operating 10% to 90%, non-condensing
Non-operating 10% to 95%, non-condensing
- Cosmetic: Cisco cosmetic class A