BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL CISCO WARRANTY!!!
Get simple, highly secure, and cost-effective voice communications for small to large businesses with the Cisco IP Phone 7861. The 7861 is an ideal endpoint to meet the active communications needs of managers and administrative staff. It offers deployment flexibility, with choice of Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options*.
- Signaling protocol support : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Codec support : G.711a/?, G.722, G.729a, iLBC
- Multiple ring tones : The phone supports user-adjustable ring tones.
- Directories : The phone identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen. This makes it fast and easy to return calls using direct dial-back capability. The corporate directory integrates with the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) standard directory.
- Quality-of-service (QoS) options : The phone supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID.
- Configuration options : The user can configure IP address assignment statically or through the DHCP client.
- Physical dimensions (H×W×D) : IP Phone 7861: 207 x 265 x 28mm (exclude foot stand)
- Weight : IP Phone 7861: 1053g
- Display : IP Phone 7861: 3.5” 396×162 pixels
- Ethernet switch : The phone has a 10/100BASE-T or a 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Phone casing composition : Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) textured plastic.
- Power requirements : The phone is an interoperable IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 1 device); 48 VDC is required; it can be supplied locally at the desktop using an optional AC-to-DC power supply (CP-PWR-CUBE-3=). Use of the power supply also requires the use of one of the corresponding AC country cords.
- Operational temperature : 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Nonoperational temperature shock : 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)
- Humidity : Operating 10% to 90%, non-condensing
Non-operating 10% to 95%, non-condensing
- Cosmetic : Cisco cosmetic class A