Cisco · SFP · Media Converter · Gigabit Ethernet · Fiber-optic
BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL CISCO WARRANTY!!!
The Cisco QSA Module converts a QSFP port into an SFP or SFP+ port. With this adapter, customers have the flexibility to use any SFP+ or SFP module or cable to connect to a lower-speed port on the other end of the network. This flexibility allows a cost-effective transition to 40 Gigabit Ethernet by maximizing the use of high-density 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP platforms.
- Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number: CVR-QSFP-SFP10G=
- Brand Name: Cisco
- Product Name: QSFP to SFP/SFP+ Adapter (QSA) Module
- Product Type: Module Adapter
- Network Cable Type: Network adapter
- Left Connector Type: SFP/SFP+
- Left Connector Qty: 1
- Right Connector Type: QSFP
- Right Connector Qty: 1
- Width: 0.7 inch
- Height: 0.5 inch
- Length: 3.1 inch