BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL JUNIPER WARRANTY!!!
The Juniper Networks EX series Ethernet switches redundant power system (RPS) acts as a backup device that provides redundant power to up to six connected Juniper Networks EX2200 and EX3300 Ethernet switches, with or without Power over Ethernet (PoE). The RPS ensures operational continuity following a main power supply or power feed failure, and can be easily managed and configured from the command line interface of any connected EX series switch.
Connects to up to six switches
Supports three power supplies
Provides backup power to three switches simultaneously
Configurable switch priority
- Manufactured by: JUNIPER
- Model/Part: Ex-Pwr3-930-Ac
- Device Type: Power supply - hot-plug / redundant - plug-in module
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240 V
- Power Capacity: 930 Watt
- Pricing Type: Field Replaceable Unit (FRU)
- Designed For: P/N: EX-RPS-PWR-930-AC
Juniper Part Number : EX-PWR3-930-AC
UPC : 00832938063822