BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL NETGEAR WARRANTY!!!
The NETGEAR new generation of ProSAFE Gigabit Smart Managed Switches offers new, powerful L2+/Layer 3 Lite features with enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for the future where increased traffic and application-oriented tasks demands more intelligence at the edge, higher realiability and improved network efficiency on top of operational cost savings and ease of management. There are three products in this series: a 16-port, a 24-port, and a 48-port Gigabit Ethernet Smart Managed Switch. The GS716T and GS724T come with 2 dedicated Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity while the GS748T comes with 2 dedicated Gigabit SFP and 2 combo copper/SFP ports, all with increased number of simultaneously connected ports. This new generation of Gigabit Smart Managed Switch from NETGEAR is the optimized solution providing the best value at an affordable SMB price point.
- 48 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing GigabitEthernet switching ports,and two dedicated
- 1000Mbps SFP fiber ports, and two combo 1000Mbps SFP fiber ports.
- Forwarding modes Store-and-forward
- Bandwidth: 100 Gbps
- Priority queues: 8
- Priority queuing: Weighted Round Robin (WRR)
- MAC Address database size 16k media access control (MAC) addresses
- Addressing 48-bit MAC address
- Multicast groups: 512
- Number of static routes: 32
- Number of routed VLANs: 15
- Number of ARP Cache entries: 512
- Number of DHCP snooping bindings: 8K
- Number of DHCP static entries: 1024
- ACL 100 shared for MAC, IP and IPv6 ACLs
- Jumbo frame support up to 9K packet size