BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL NETGEAR WARRANTY!!!
The NETGEAR M4300 Stackable Switch Series delivers L2/L3/L4 and IPv4/IPv6 cost-effective services for mid-enterprise edge with full PoE+ and SMB core deployments with unrivalled ease of use: 10 Gigabit models can seamlessly stack with 1 Gigabit models within the series, enabling spine and leaf line-rate stacking topologies. Non-stop forwarding (NSF) virtual chassis architectures provide advanced High Availability (HA) with hitless failover across the stack. Dual redundant, modular power supplies equipping full width models contribute to business continuity management. Layer 3 feature set includes static, dynamic and policy-based routing as standard. Perfect for wireless access, unified communications and IP video, the NETGEAR M4300 Switch Series is also ready for the future, with Software-defined Network (SDN) and OpenFlow 1.3 enabled for your network.
- Cost effective 1G access layer in campus LAN networks, and high performance 10G distribution layer for midsize organizations networks
- Zero Touch AV-over-IP with pre-configured L2 Multicast on all 1G models (1G AV encoders and decoders) and 10G models (SDVoE-ready)
- Advanced Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 feature set - no license required - including Policy Based Routing, RIP, VRRP, OSPF and PIM
- Innovative mixed "Spine and Leaf", 1G and 10G stacking with nonstop forwarding and hitless failover redundancy
- Low acoustics, half-width 16-port and 24-port 10G models can be paired in a single rack space for redundant Top of Rack
- Up to 384 (Gigabit) ports, 768 (10 Gigabit) ports, 192 (40 Gigabit) ports or a combination in a stack seen as one logical switch
- PoE+ (30 watts per port) with hot swap, redundant power supplies and full provisioning
- 48- and 96-port 10G models ultra-low latency and scalable table size with 128K MAC, 8K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs, 12K routes
- Mixed Stack of 1G and 10G models provides 16K MAC, 2K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs and 512 routes
- SDN-Ready OpenFlow 1.3 support for maximum investment protection
Additional Features : ARP support, DiffServ support, IPv6 support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, DHCP snooping, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), MLD snooping, front to back airflow, STP Root Guard, IPv4 support, LACP support, DHCP relay, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN), Per-VLAN Rapid Spanning Tree (PVRST), dynamic ARP protection, IP source guard, Bridge protocol data unit (BPDU), LISP Across Subnet Mode (ASM), Source-Specific Multicast (SSM)
Netgear Part Number : GSM4328PA-100NES
UPC : 00606449112771