REFURBISHED WITH A 90 DAY CCS WARRANTY!!!
3.2GHz Intel Xeon processor, 1GB RAM, no hard drive, 24X Max CD-ROM, 2 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet, Smart Array 5i Plus Controller,
Ideal for space-constrained data centers and service providers!
Continuing to raise the bar for 2-way dense computing, the ProLiant DL380 G3 offers integrated lights-out management and enterprise-class uptime, optimized for a variety of application usages - still in a 2U form factor. The ProLiant DL380 G3 combines Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) with the next generation of performance technologies to give customers more control and performance in the same space-saving form factor.
Next Generation Performance Technologies
The innovative design of the 2U form factor provides the support for robust system performance needed for today's demanding business applications in a dense, rack-optimized form factor.
- ServerWorks GC-LE chipset, supporting a 533MHz FSB
- 3 full-length PCI-X expansion slots: 2 100MHz and 1 133MHz
- 2 embedded NC7781 Gigabit Ethernet NIC ports
- Embedded Wide Ultra3 Smart Array 5i Plus RAID controller
Flexibility and Uptime
The DL380 G3 highly leverages its popular predecessor, enabling even more flexibility and uptime than the DL380 G2, not to mention any other 2-way rack-optimized server in the industry.
- 6 drive bays, capable of supporting 6 universal 1" disk drives or 5 disk drives and 1 AIT or DAT tape drive
- 3 full-length PCI-X expansion slots, 2 of which are hot pluggable
- Integrated Lights-Out functionality and available transportable Battery-Backed Write Cache enabler for Smart Array 5i Plus RAID controller, without the need to occupy expansion slots
The ProLiant DL380 G3 has been designed from a hardware and software perspective to make the system easier than ever to setup and maintain, saving significant time and effort with small or large deployments.
- Insight Manager 7 provides an easy-to-use, flexible, scalable and secure solution for managing servers, desktops, workstations, and portables, providing rapid access to detailed fault and performance information.
- System health LEDs and the Unit Identification Lights on the front and back of the server make pinpointing system issues easier than ever.
- Standard pre-failure warranty maximizes system availability and performance by warning IT staff of potential problems before they impact business or workforce productivity.
Manufacturer Form Factor : Rack-mountable
Dimensions : Depth 25.7", 25.8", 26.5" x Height 3.4" x Width 17.5"
Weight : 45 Lbs, 59.5 Lbs
Connector Type : 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15), 4 pin USB Type A, 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style), 68 pin VHDCI (mini-Centronics), 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9), RJ-45
Interface : Compaq iLO, Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-TX, Generic, RS-232, SCSI-3 Ultra3 Wide (16-bit), USB, VGA
Chipset Type : ServerWorks Grand Champion LE
Data Bus Speed : 400 MHz, 533 MHz
RAM Max Supported Size : 12 GB
Features : Administrator password, Automatic server restart (ASR), Disk configuration lock, Diskette I/O control, Keyboard password, Power-on password, QuickLock, Serial port I/O control, Wake on LAN
Included Software : Compaq ActiveUpdate, Compaq Insight Manager 7, Compaq Management Agents, Compaq ROMPaq, Compaq SmartStart, Compaq Survey Utility, Drivers & Utilities