BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL IBM WARRANTY!!!
Optimizes the storage capacities of supported systems, while providing solid storage subsystem performance
Double your throughput in select xSeries servers with the next generation of high-speed Ultra320 SCSI hard disk drives (HDDs). Ultra320 SCSI drives provide top-of-the-line performance for business-critical, disk-intensive applications such as e-business, transaction processing, data mining and data warehousing. Ultra320 SCSI technology combines interface data transfer rates of up to 320MBbps, reduced overhead and enhanced flow control to help deliver dramatic performance gains. Improved diagnostics and data protection, as well as hot-swap capabilities with direct docking, help reduce downtime. For even greater reliability, you can create high-performance RAID arrays. Simply connect your drives to either an onboard Ultra320 SCSI controller with integrated mirroring capabilities or an IBM ServeRAID-5i Controller, available on select xSeries servers.
Features & Benefits:
• Ultra320 SCSI interface provides wide bandwidth for multi-drive, concurrent, streaming data transfers
• 1-inch, slim-line form factor helps optimize storage capacity of supported systems
• 10,000rpm HDDs deliver solid reliability and excellent performance
• Predictive Failure Analysis (PFA) can alert you of a problem before it occurs
• Rigorously tested in heavy network simulation test suites
10,000 rpm, Ultra 320 SCSI, 80-pin
3.5" low profile (1.0") hot swap hard drive for xSeries 235, xSeries 255, xSeries 335, xSeries 345, and xSeries 225 servers