BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HP ProCurve Routing Switch 9308m is a feature-rich, managed modular routing switch delivering 100 million pps performance. The HP ProCurve Routing Switch 9308M provides up to 64 Gigabit Ethernet ports or up to 184 autosensing 10/100BaseTX ports or a combination. It is ideal for large networks, and provides non-blocking performance in collapsed backbone data centers.
- Port trunking: for higher switch-to-switch throughput and link-level redundancy, with support for standards-based link aggregation (IEEE 802.3ad); supports up to 80 trunks, each with up to 8 links (ports) per trunk; trunking across modules is supported
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet: simplify data center configurations and increase backbone throughput.
- Automatic routing switch failover: provides hot-standby redundancy using standards-based Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) or Standby Routing Protocol (SRP); Optional redundant management: provides automatic failover from the active management module to the standby management module for high availability Security
- Up to 345 million pps performance: provides the high performance required by large networks.
- Layer 4 prioritization: delivers QoS for delay-sensitive applications
- IP/IPX/AppleTalk routing: provides routing of IP and IPX at media speed.
- IP multicast routing: provides IGMP, DVMRP, PIMdense, PIM-sparse, and PIM snooping mode support in routed environments to control multicast traffic.
- Dynamic IP ACLs and MAC filters: provide an additional level of security via dynamic port configuration to 802.1X ports, based on user profile information sent by the authentication server
- Policy-based VLANs: allow you to assign VLANs on a port, protocol, subnet, or IEEE 802.1Q tagged basis.
- Hardware-based wire-speed access control lists: feature-rich ACL implementation (selective ACL logging, scalability, and syntax compatibility) with enhanced editing capabilities helps ensure high levels of security and ease of administration without impacting network performance
UPC : 00829160636641