BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HP WARRANTY!!!
ProCurve Edge 8100fl Fabric Switch series is the first interconnect fabric switch in the industry that focuses on delivering a high-availability, high-bandwidth, and cost-effective platform, providing an excellent interconnect for the Adaptive EDGE Architecture network. The Switch 8100fl series is streamlined to provide resilient, high-performance connectivity between intelligent edge devices, and it delivers critical features geared toward enabling an Adaptive EDGE Architecture deployment.
- High Availability - Optional Redundancy: Redundant power supply provides uninterrupted power
- Spanning Tree Protocol (IEEE 802.1D): provides redundant links while preventing network loops
- Automatic routing switch failover: provides hot standby redundancy using standards-based VRRP (Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol)
- Port trunking: for higher switch-to-switch throughput and link-level redundancy, with support for standards-based link aggregation (IEEE 802.3ad); support up to 80 trunks, each with up to 8 links (ports) per trunk; trunking across modules is supported
- Hot-swappable modules: permit modules and mini-GBICs to be added or swapped without interrupting the network
- Standards based IP routing: provides routing of IP at media speed; supports static routes, RIP, RIPv2, and OSPF with ECMP
- 100K IP address routing table: enables large network deployments
- Traffic prioritisation based on 802.1p and Diffserv (TOS): allows real-time traffic classification into 11 traffic classes mapped to 5 queues and up to 3 levels of RED drop precedence, providing rich Quality of Service capabilities
- Class of Service (CoS): update egress 802.1p or IP DSCP based on ingress port 802.1p, IP Diffserv, or policy
UPC : 00829160903903