BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
HP 5800 series switches offer an unmatched combination of Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet port density, high-availability architecture, and full Layer 2 and Layer 3 dual-stack IPv4 and IPv6 capabilities. In addition to wire-speed line-rate performance on all ports, the switches include patented Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology and Rapid Ring Protection Protocol (RRPP), which allow local or geographically distributed HP 5800 switches to be interconnected for higher resiliency and performance. Available in PoE and non-PoE models as well as 1 RU and 2 RU form factor configurations, HP 5800 switches are built on open standards and include an open application architecture (OAA) module slot that enables flexible deployment options for new services. These versatile switches are ideal for use in the network core of buildings or departments, or as high-performance switches in the convergencelayer or network edge of enterprise campus networks.
- Ports: (24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports (1) extended module slot (4) fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports
- Memory and processor: 2048 MB SDRAM Packet buffer size: 4 MB 512 MB flash
- Throughput: up to 155 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 208 Gbps
- Stacking capabilities: IRF 9 switches
- Management features: IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser SNMP manager Telnet HTTPS RMON1 FTP
- Input voltage: 100 - 120 - 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90%
- Heat dissipation: 358 BTU/hr (377.69 kJ/hr)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 17.32 x 14.35 x 1.72 in
- Weight: 13.23 lb