BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HPE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!
HP · PoE · Gigabit Ethernet · Switches · Managed · 48 ethernet ports · Layer 3 · VLAN
HP 5800 series switches offer an unmatched combination of Gigabit and 10-Gigabit Ethernet port density, high-availability architecture, and full Layer 2 and Layer 3 dual-stack IPv4 and IPv6 capabilities. In addition to wire-speed line-rate performance on all ports, the switches include patented Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology and Rapid Ring Protection Protocol (RRPP), which allow local or geographically distributed HP 5800 switches to be interconnected for higher resiliency and performance. Available in PoE and non-PoE models as well as 1 RU and 2 RU form factor configurations, HP 5800 switches are built on open standards and include an open application architecture (OAA) module slot that enables flexible deployment options for new services. These versatile switches are ideal for use in the network core of buildings or departments, or as high-performance switches in the convergence layer or network edge of enterprise campus networks.
- Product Name : A5800 48G Switch with 2 Slots
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Number of Expansion Slots : 7
- Power Over Ethernet : Yes
- Manageable : Yes
- Compatible Rack Unit : 2U
- Gigabit Ethernet Port : Yes
- Height : 3.4"
- Width : 17.3"
- Depth : 18.3"
- Form Factor : Stackable, Rack-mountable
- Product Model : A5800-48G
- Number of Ports : 48
- Expansion Slots : (4 Total) SFP (mini-GBIC), (2 Total) Expansion Slot, (1 Total) Network Module
- Input Voltage : 110 V AC, 220 V AC
- Interfaces/Ports : 48 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T PoE LAN, 1 x Console Management
- Standard Memory : 512 MB
- Forwarding/Filtering Rate : 211 Mpps
- Switching Throughput : 284 Gbps
- Redundant Power Supply : Yes
- Memory Technology : SDRAM
- Operating System : H3C Comware
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Layer Supported : 2 to 3
- Network Technology : 10/100/1000Base-T
- H3C IMC (Intelligent Management Center)
- IEEE 802.1p QoS
- IEEE 802.1q VLAN
- Web Management
More Features : Flow control, routing, layer 3 switching, layer 2 switching, DHCP support, ARP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, sFlow, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Virtual Route Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping, Equal-Cost Multipath (ECMP), STP Root Guard, Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (URPF)
HPE Part Number : JC101A
UPC : 00885631165348