BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE 5820 Switch Series supports advanced features that deliver a unique combination of unmatched 10 Gigabit Ethernet; high-availability architecture; full Layer 2/3 dual-stack IPv4/IPv6; and line-rate, low-latency performance on all ports. Extensible embedded application capabilities enable these switches to integrate services into the network, consolidating devices and appliances to simplify deployment and reduce power consumption and rack space. Extremely versatile, the switches can be used in high-performance, high-density building or department cores as part of a consolidated network; for data center top-of-rack server access; or as high-performance Layer 3, 10GbE aggregation switches in campus and data center networks.
- Ports: (14) SFP+ 10GbE ports, (2) extended module slots, (1) open module slot, (4) RJ-45 auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 ports, Supports a maximum of 14 SFP+ ports plus 8 8/4/2 Gbps Fibre Channel SFP+ ports, with optional module
- Memory and processor: 2048 MB SDRAM, Packet buffer size: 2 MB, 512 MB flash
- Throughput: up to 363 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 488 Gbps
- Stacking capabilities: IRF, 9 switches
- Management features: IMC - Intelligent Management Center, Command-line interface, Web browser, SNMP manager, Telnet, HTTPS, RMON1, FTP
- Input voltage: 100 - 120 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated -48 to -60 VDC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 45°C
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% (noncondensing)
- Power consumption: 300 W (maximum)
- Heat dissipation: 836 BTU/hr (881.98 kJ/hr)
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 43.99 x 46.7 x 8.61 cm
- Weight: 15.1 kg