BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The evolving threat landscape is a security risk to networks and data centers everywhere. Organizations are losing network visibility and control, as attacks become more sophisticated across application, device, and data threat vectors. Customers are concerned with enabling productivity without compromising the data that matter - both inside and outside the organization. HP TippingPoint Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) enables you to take back control and proactively improve your organization's security posture, without compromising network availability. This new product line is developed on the proven HP TippingPoint NGIPS engine and delivers reliability, security effectiveness, ease-of-use, and application visibility and control to address today's advanced threats.
Reliability - Network security does not matter if the network cannot perform to meet user demand. HP TippingPoint has developed network security devices that have delivered 99.99999 percent customer network uptime nearly continuously. The next-generation firewall family of products was designed to help ensure the network is there for all transactions, from day-to-day to the most sensitive data transfers.
Ease-of-use - IT budgets are limited and organizations are understaffed. HP TippingPoint NGFW can help significantly reduce your operational expenses. It can be installed and deployed in less than one hour right out of the box with a single management interface that shares network security policy configurations. HP TippingPoint NGFW allows customers to create a custom dashboard and automatic reporting.
Security effectiveness - Security intelligence is only helpful if it stays ahead of threats, and does not compromise performance. HP TippingPoint is an industry leader in security effectiveness through the HP TippingPoint Zero Day Initiative Program and the DVLabs security research team, which has published over 7,400 filters to date. Weekly DVLabs updates help customers stay ahead of threats and protect their network by stopping exploits and blocking attacks.
Application visibility and control - Knowing what applications are running on your network and who is accessing those applications is a critical element of your security strategy. HP TippingPoint NGFW provides the visibility you need to see and manage the applications running on your network while also providing the flexibility to set the policy to block and control undesirable or evasive applications.
- Device Type: Firewall
- Height (Rack Units): 2U
- Width: 16.8 in
- Depth: 18 in
- Height: 3.5 in
- Weight: 22.66 lbs
- Flash Memory: 8 GB
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, RIP, BGP
- Remote Management Protocol: HTTP, HTTPS, CLI
- Communication Mode: Half-duplex, full-duplex
- Performance: Firewall throughput: 1 Gbps Firewall + intrusion prevention throughput: 500 Mbps VPN throughput (IPSec): 500 Mbps
- Capacity: IPSec VPN tunnels: 7500 Concurrent sessions: 500000
- Features: VLAN support, manageable, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Interfaces: 1 x management - RJ-45 1 x serial - RJ-45 8 x Ethernet 1000 - RJ-45 8 x - SFP (mini-GBIC) 1 x Ethernet 1000 - RJ-45
- Rack Mounting Kit: Included
- Compliant Standards: VCCI, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, EN55022, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, CISPR 22, FCC, RoHS, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, KC, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1
- Power Device: Internal power supply - hot-plug
- Installed Qty: 2
- Max Supported Qty: 2
- Power Redundancy: Yes
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption Operational: 493 Watt
- Environmental Parameters
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
UPC : 00887758813232