BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
HP MSR50 Series routers are a component of the HPE FlexBranch solution, which is part of the HPE FlexNetwork architecture. These routers are designed for large branch offices, regional offices, and enterprise deployments that require high-performance converged routing, switching, wireless, security, voice, and virtualized applications. The MSR50 Series has a rich set of modular WAN, LAN, and voice interface connectivity options, as well as embedded hardware-based encryption and voice processing. With optional Open Architecture Platform (OAP) modules, it can deliver VMware vSphere, an industry-leading virtualization platform that integrates third-party applications with the router.
- Management interface control: provides management access through modem port and terminal interface; provides access through terminal interface, telnet, or SSH
- High-density port connectivity: provides up to 10 interface module slots and up to 90 Fast Ethernet ports
- Powerful encryption capacity: includes embedded hardware encryption accelerator to improve encryption performance
- Brand: Hewlett Packard
- Model: JD433A#ABA
- Product Name: A MSR50 40 Multi Service Router
- Series: A-MSR50-40
- Product Type: Router
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 8
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height: 5.2"
- Width: 17.2"
- Depth: 16.7"
- Expansion Slot Type: FIC, Smart Interface Card
- Memory Technology: DDR SDRAM
- Flash Memory: 256 MB
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC - 220 V AC
- Maximum Memory: 1 GB
- Standard Memory: 512 MB