BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HP WARRANTY!!!
The HP E4500 Switch series is managed, stackable 10/100 Ethernet switch that provide secure, flexible LAN connectivity for enterprise and branch office networks. HP E4500 switch offers Layer 2 switching and dynamic Layer 3 routing, as well as robust security, Quality of Service (QoS), and management features to deliver intelligent edge connectivity for essential business applications. Dual-personality ports allow for both copper and fiber Gigabit uplink connections. The switch supports true stacking with the ability to stack up to eight switch units - 384 10/100 ports per stack - with single IP management and distributed aggregated links for high uplink resiliency.
Network & Communication
- Form Factor : 1U height
- Input Frequency : 50/60 Hzv
- Input Voltage : 100-240 VAC
- Management features : IMC - Intelligent Management Center; command-line interface; Web browser; out-of-band management; SNMP Manager; Telnet; IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
- Ports : 24 RJ-45 autosensing 10/100 ports(IEEE 802.3 Type 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u Type 100BASE-TX), Duplex: half or full; 2 dual-personality ports, 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T or 1000Base-X (SFP) ports; 1 RJ-45 serial console port
- Product dimensions (W x D x H) : 10.6 x 17.3 x 1.7 in.
- Weight ( Imperial ) : 7.3 lb.
- Weight ( Metric ) : 3.31 kg
Management & Protocols
- Layer Supported : 2 to 4
- Number of Stacks : 8
- Manageable : Yes
- Management : Command Line Interface, Web interface, SNMP
- Green Compliant : Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority : RoHS
Features : Flow control, layer 3 switching, layer 2 switching, DHCP support, auto-negotiation, BOOTP support, ARP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), port mirroring, IPv6 support, IP address filtering, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support
HP Part Number : JE045A
UPC : 00885631200490, 00885631200537, 00885631200544